Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 09

Christmas Day

Up early and off to Idyllwild to spend Christmas with my Aunt Judy and Uncle Jim. My cousin Sandy rode with us making the journey a LOT more entertaining.

OH YES! There was still snow on the ground…. WOOO HOOOOOO!



Two of the sweetest people on the planet, My aunt and uncle.



Two of the sweetest people on the planet, My aunt and cousin hee hee hee.

















If there is a way to get air….Gavin will find it.



He finally decided to ditch the sled and take on the hill head on….

MAN Vs. HILL

He climbed up….



He rolled down












I think the snow won. He was drenched.





Critters





Here comes his buddy



READY



SET



GO!!!



Safe…..



What a fantastic weekend. Our life REALLY is that good….Love to all.

The Varg’s

No comments: