Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY 09



It was a beautuful day in the park. No one had to cook (except for Juan Pollo) and the kids had plenty of room to run wild. Here's a little glimps of our day.
























There were plenty of roller blades, bikes, scooters and games to pass the time and share some laughs.














Pass the baby was the most popular game.













Par for the course, I was at the wrong end of the camera and have no shots with my family but I had such a beautiful day with my husband, son and in-laws that it didn't cross my mind.

Naturally, the day didn't pass without some fond memories of my own mom and grandmother and of course my sweet aunt Judy who I'm very lucky to still have in my life.

I’m working on a post to honor them as well but as you might imagine, I’ll need a big box of tissue to get through that one. I hope your day was as relaxing and lovely as mine.

No comments: