Sunday, December 21, 2008

NEVER, EVER LET IT COOL!

So, I’m totally slammed this week with a cold. I’ve barely had enough energy to type on my keyboard or pick up my camera. It’s been an emotional week as well with the loss of my niece and nephews dad to leukemia (my sister-in-law’s ex if you were wondering about the way it was phrased). Needless to say, I haven’t been a ton of fun.

While my near lifeless body lay on the couch, a little bright eyed angel appeared with his remedy of all remedies, hot chocolate. Mint no less to help with my symptoms. I love that kid. He’s a true healer at heart, well that and he was totally bored. With me laid up on the couch, he had nobody to play “Dinosaur Nation” with. Such is the result when nary a sibling is to be found. Always a motive, but I’ll take it.













No comments: