Saturday, December 27, 2008

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

I really love this time of year. There is something magical about it no matter what stance you take on the jolly one. Of course we indulge in all of the commercial holiday traditions because we love surprises and, well let’s face it, the whole naughty and nice thing has its perks if you’re a parent. Leverage baby!

I’ve noticed something funny recently. It doesn’t seem to matter how many years in a row we drag out the same ol’ decorations, we’re always surprised to see some of them. “Oh yaaaaaaaaa, remember that guy??” So I thought I’d post few of my favorite things (….hmmm I feel a song coming on…) especially the items that really represent Christmas for us.














Looks like Buzz is a bit buzzed. Better lay off the caffeine Space Ranger.





No comments: