Saturday, April 27, 2019

And the heavens became a little brighter that day......

I posted at Easter that we as a family were facing some challenges.  My beautiful, sweet aunt who has always been a treasure in my heart but never more so than over the last 20 years when she and my uncle stepped in a became an even bigger part of our lives after my mom passed away and Kevin and I gave birth to our beautiful baby (now 19) boy.  They were the grandparents to him that my parents surely would have been.  

She never recovered from that surgery Easter morning.  In the following days, she had what we suspect were multiple strokes and slipped quickly into a non responsive state.  We were privileged to spend the majority of the day with her on the day that she passed.  My uncle was there and my cousins Sandy and Mike also made it out.  We unwillingly said our goodbyes but all had a sense of peace knowing that she knew the Lord and wouldn't struggle or suffer for long.  It's taken me a week to write this post because I'm still trying to take it all in.  It was unexpected and rapid.  We're all still taken back.  I'll post a few pictures now and when I feel I can do her justice, I will write another post soon which I hope will be more of a tribute to her.  She deserves it!

Judy Mae Krug
 12-31-1940 - 04-27-2019


 With my Mama










No comments: