Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Around the House.

This year’s theme for my dining room was a little old world. I had plenty of glitz and lights in the family room so I decided to keep the dining room a bit simple.





















Below is a quick shot of my dish pattern before I added the rest of the setting. I wished I’d taken the table after it was completed. I thought I had but shoot… it’s not here. We also lit advent candles and the four middle cousins each read a verse, very sweet.










A little snowfall outside… hee hee… I think it was 74’ on Christmas.







On to the family room
.

Angry bird’s bad piggy for my kiddo. BBQ for my man. 


 These three are from dear friends.



Mantel.






Here’s hoping that you’ve had a wonderful holiday season and are as excited for a new year as I am.

No comments: