Friday, December 31, 2010

What did you do over Christmas break?

This break has been sooooo much fun. Even though we didn’t get to go to the desert (heater broken in the trailer) we still had a blast spending time with friends and family.

Our good friends, The mcDougalls were down for the holidays. We got to sneak in a girls night and park day. So fun!


Lunch at Alicia’s Bakery with one of my besties and our kiddos.




Photobucket

Photobucket

And a movie.

Photobucket

More movies with my family.

Photobucket

BIRTHDAY MADNESS

Dinner at LaBarca with a couple of my favorite girls


Photobucket

Breakfast at John’s place ON my birthday with my boys. Gavin picked out a new purse for me and Kevin bought some super cute walking shoes for me in addition to our trip to Loews Coronado which was rescheduled for March due to the weather.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Movies with my sweet sister in law and “The cousins”

Photobucket
Fun in the lobby with the kiddles

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were having a bit of fun with the Rango display.

Dinner with my honey at Lucille’s


Photobucket

Bbq chicken salad

Photobucket

Only camera on hand was my cell phone….not the best pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

More movies…..can you believe it? Just my honey and I….Nice treat.

True Grit FABULOUS!!

Photobucket

Another great evening being spoiled by Kevin’s family.

They brought pizza, fruit salad, green salad, sodas and drinks for the kids. Pretty plates and napkins, tablecloth and fresh gardenias from my MIL’s yard. Homemade carrot cake…ahhhhh and a FABULOUS game of Apples to Apples….I won of course. WHAT??? It was MY birthday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pinkies up!

Photobucket

The newest member of the Marthinsen’s family…Tulla

Photobucket



They know how much I love Brighton Jewelry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some beautiful Hawaiian dishes

Photobucket

BOOTS…Kona coffee, a cute little kitchen sign, a Honu (sea turtle) ornament and a yummy looking pasta kit. Annnnnnnd, something we’ve desperately needed for a couple of years….A new kitchen faucet (thank you Janice). I wish I could but pics of them all but this is already the longest post in history. Maybe later.

Photobucket

Thank you family. I truly appreciate all that you do for me.

PS…Aunt Judy, thank you so much for my beautiful jewelry. I wear it all of the time.

No comments: