Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve 09

It’s always been about the kids pretty much but this year it was all about the babies. I encourage all of you to read last year’s Christmas post when we first discovered that this year we would not only have one new baby, but two…..and here we are. I can hardly stand it. SO MUCH FUN!! My mother -in - law has a huge sunroom attached to her house and it's the perfect place for all of us to fit in one room. Rats and double rats though, I had my camera on the wrong setting all night and didn't realize it. Oh, well, at least I still captured the moment.

Macy Joy














Macy and one of her new toys








Mia Marie






Brayden Kole









With our big guy Nick







Sharing Gifts…





















Kelsie and Bradley both entertained us on the piano












There was no way to get all of the kids looking at the same camera at the same time.... Oh Gavin.







Another year of love and laughter is coming to an end….Time to review the year and set some new goals which should be entertaining…They are almost always the same.

We’ll see how well I’ve done.

1 comment:

Kristie's Kin said...

Love the Christmas blog Donna. Thank you for posting all the beautiful Pictures of our family! Luv u!