Saturday, November 28, 2009

SNAP FLASH CLICK CLICK... Updated -11/28

I just wanted to take a moment and thank those of you who have asked me to take your photos this year. I’m both flattered and honored.

Here are a couple of recent outings and I am so excited to get under way with the rest that we’ve scheduled.

You guys ROCK! Thank you for making me feel so special behind the camera.

The V's























The Marthinsens






Baby Macy




Memmy and Mac


























Hailey and Kyle………Homecoming.
































My Boys….









1 comment:

Kristie's Kin said...

Simply Marvelous dahling! Thank you for such a fun day of food, fotos, and fellowship! I'm truly grateful for the time you spent on us taking these GORGEOUS pictures of me and my fam that I will treasure forever! You are the BOMB photographer! You are gifted with a keen eye:) Love ya
Kristie