Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another fabulous trip to the beach.

This was our first trip of the summer but our last trip with our buddy Jake. They leave Tuesday for Northern California.

One of the highlights of the trip was a visit from Kevin’s sister Camile and the girls. I’m only going to post half a million photos of Mia and Macy. I hope that’s OK ;-) I love my nieces to pieces.

This post won’t require much narrative. The photos speak for themselves.




Macy













Mia









Gavin















Jake














My super tan man…..WHATEVER!



As head of the household, he wears many hats.



Sudoku for me....just doesn't add up.



Odds and ends…. Love the curls.

















2 comments:

Juany said...

Great pictures Donna! I love it....

Kristie said...

Beautiful pictures Donna...Thank you for blogging Kelsie's birthday...at least one of us did...I'm going to blog...I'm going to blog:) Love you sis...By the way...love the pic of you in the hat...you just get prettier and prettier each year...aging gracefully for sure girl!