Monday, February 9, 2009

SWEET SIXTEEN

It seems like only yesterday that I held my little niece Rachel in my arms only moments after her birth. Sixteen years later, I find myself looking at a beautiful young lady whom I’m extremely proud of. She’s such a good girl and earns wonderful grades. Her future is so bright. I can’t wait to watch it unfold.

Here are a few shots from the sweet sixteen party that my sister-in-law Renee so graciously threw for her at one of the best Mexican restaurants in Upland.

The Birthday girl.




With her boyfriend Jordan



Renee



Camile and Jan (yon)



And their beautiful daughter Mia



Baby Macy is coming along just fine. She’s arriving this April.



Nicholas in the middle with two of his cousins



Grandma-ma-ma-maaaaa



So what is it about kids and cameras?











Gavin is still not sure what to do when sandwiched in by beautiful girls. Hallelujah! I hope he doesn’t figure it out for many years to come. My niece Kelsie is on the right and our good family friend Sydney on the left.








And one more happy couple








No comments: