Thursday, February 26, 2009

READY...SET....GO!

“Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them. Bill Vaughan”


Luckily, this old tree is still reaching for the sky in my mother-in-law’s back yard. Kids have been climbing up and jumping out of this tree for almost 40 years. This generation of kids is no different.

Gavin and of his cousins love Grandma’s backyard. We’ve had some great Easter egg hunts, slip and slides and kickball games back there over the years.

These photos were taken during Camile’s baby shower (pics of the shower to follow) with Gavin and a couple of his cousins.


First, there was tree jumping with Kelsie.









Then, there was the spinning contest…










Eventually, there had to be a winner.





These years are so precious.
I hope they’ll always treasure them.







Gavin and Mia in front of Grandma’s recently planted “Zen” garden.



2 comments:

Kristie's Kin said...

OOOOHHHH...LOOK AT MY BABIES! I love those pictures. It brought emotion inside of me just seeing their smiles and seeing them just being kids...free and crazy...makes me want to be like them again:) Love you Donna...I sure do love ALL of these kids!

Juany said...

OMG pictures are great! you got to teach me how to use my camera. What kind do you have? you must have like Canon or nikon. I have a canon EOS 30D take wonderful pictures too. but I need help!!