Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME



My husband is a heck of a guy. We usually keep my birthday pretty low-key because it’s how should I say…. Ah, “seasonally undesirable”. He really surprised me this year by planning an entire evening with my best friends in the world.

It was our plan to have dinner together at Chili’s, one of my favorite restaurants in the world.




We arrived to find our table already seated with our bestest friends, Jason and Amanda and their three girls. Kevin and I split my favorite dish, the Chicken Fajitas mmmmmm.





Birthdays make me feel a little blue too.











After dinner, we headed home. I thought the evening was great but WAIT! There was one more surprise. We pulled up in front of the Yardhouse and Kevin quite politely said “GET OUT!” Get out?....GET OUT????? Apparently My evening was not coming to an end as I had thought. Inside I found eight of my girlfriends waiting to surprise me with birthday gifts and dessert.






It is impossible to take a self portrait with an eight pound camera with super zoom (can you see me?)




Sorry Sonia and Cara. My camera was on the wrong setting when I shot you and it was totally blurry. < insert Sonia and Cara here >







Thanks Honey, I love you.

RANDOM PHOTO…..

This is one of Gavin’s little Bionical dudes; Antroz whom we affectionately call “Aunt Rose” I was just messing round with different settings.


No comments: